6.29.2012

So much to remember...

Ok folks, I feel like I am starting all of my posts with an apology owed for neglecting the blog and your needs for information about our precious baby.  The thing is, we have really settled into a routine with our odd lifestyle, and there has not been much time for me to update the blog when had the energy to do so.  Wake up, go to work, straight to hospital, get home around 930, eat dinner, and go to bed.  Not complaining about the routine, but it just has not left much time for reflection.

The last couple weeks have been pretty enjoyable, and wildly successful in terms of baby developments.  Robin is now going into the hospital before work for a feeding so she has that added task during her day on top of the pumping every 3 hours through the work day and night.  For both of us though, we have our favorite part of the day which for Robin is heading to the hospital in the mornings to start her day, and for me it is making the drive to the hospital.  I can't leave work fast enough. I know why my co-workers with kids are so happy to get home (most nights).  It is just completely bizarre that going to the hospital highlights our lives.  I am not sure how that has replaced drinking some beers or playing kickball with 'Menace 2 Sobriety', but it has.  That is probably because KelliAnne has changed so much and seems so healthy now. (I can't flip this pic over, feel free to either stand on your head or flip your screen)



You may not be able to see the number on that scale, but it says 4 lb 1 oz.  KelliAnne has packed on the weight the last couple weeks.  She has really picked up her ability to nurse, and they have continued to increase her tube feedings.  She has exceeded our expectations, and the doctors as well.  


No comments:

Post a Comment